Most Bibb County eating places earned “A’s” throughout the latest spherical of routine well being inspections, together with greater than dozen that scored excellent 100s.
Additionally, eight different eating places earned “B’s” from July 1-31, in keeping with what’s reported by the Georgia Division of Public Well being within the company’s on-line search portal. Just one restaurant obtained a “C” and never a single one scored a failing grade of “U.”
Scoring an ideal 100
- Arby’s, 975 Grey Freeway
- Burger King, 3773 Bloomfield Street
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill, 3913 Riverplace Drive
- China Inn, 3268 Vineville Ave.
- Cookout, 5001 Brookhaven Street
- Dab’s Cafe, 1000 Terminal Drive
- Dovetail, 543 Cherry St.
- Fish & Pig, 6420 Mosley Dixon Street
- Contemporary Air Barbecue, 3076 Riverside Drive
- Island Pot, 2270 Pio Nono Ave.
- Kentucky Fried Rooster, 3837 Bloomfield Street
- Macon Bagels, 470 Third St.
- Papa John’s, 4590 Billy Williamson Drive
- Popeyes, 742 Shurling Drive
- Taco Bell, 4040 Bloomfield Street
- Teriyaki Japan, 3661 Eisenhower Parkway
The way it works
State well being inspectors assign grades based mostly on what number of factors are deducted from 100, with scores at 69 and beneath thought of failing.
This is how the scores break down: “A” for a rating between 90 to 100 and denotes “meals security excellence.” “B” for a rating between 80 to 89, thought of “passable compliance.” “C” for “marginal compliance” based mostly on a rating of 70-79. A “U” for “unsatisfactory compliance” is given when a restaurant scores 69 or much less.
Restaurant inspections are designed to guard public well being. The Telegraph critiques the inspection stories month-to-month.